Two former Industrial Steam Locomotives are under the care of WILPT (merger of WILT and
Kidderminster (Worcestershire). The first locomotive to be acquired (in 1967), an 0-6-0ST from
Rugby Portland Cement Company was the very last to be built by Manning, Wardle Company
of Leeds in 1926 prior to that Company going out of Business. The second locomotive to be
acquired (in 1969), an 0-6-0T from ICI Blackley (Manchester) was originally built for the
Manchester Ship Canal Railway by the Hunslet Engine Company (also of Leeds) in 1898.